Auto Repair & Services
- Belt & Hoses
- Cooling System
- Engine Repair
- Fuel Injection
- Oil Changes
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignment
- Air Conditioning Repair
- State Inspections
- Engine Performance Check
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Emissions Testing & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Exhaust System
- Hybrid Car Repair
- Tires Sales & Services
- Shocks & Struts-mesquite-rowlett-tx
- Diesel Service and Repair
- New & Rebuilt Transmissions
- Factory Recommended Preventative Maintenance: 30k, 60k, 90k
- Complete Diagnostic Services
- Towing Service
- Extended Warranty Service
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Fleet Services
Exhaust Systems reduce noise and remove harmful fumes away from your vehicle. Jordan's Car Care Center offers high quality auto repair in Mesquite, TX and Rowlett, TX and exhaust repair that are easily performed at competitive prices!
What the Exhaust System does: The purpose of an exhaust system is not only to reduce engine noise, but also to reroute fatal fumes away from your automobile. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odor free chemical that can escape from an unsecured exhaust system. If the carbon monoxide is breathed in it may cause extremely major health risks. For your safety as well as the protection of your friends, it is very important to have your exhaust system checked and preserved on a regular basis. Effectively working exhaust systems can also aid in protecting the environment from hazardous emissions released into the atmosphere.
Why service is important: A noisy car could be an indication that it's time for a new muffler or exhaust system. Identifying indicators of corrosion, wear and damage may protect against fractures and holes in the exhaust system. Numerous states and counties require emissions testing to register your car. Checking for regulations before registering your vehicle might spare you time and money, before your emissions testing.
When to get your muffler checked:
- Loud knocks, growls, or bangs
- Signs of rust
- A vibration or rattling of your muffler when idling
- If your muffler is hanging lower than expected
If you experience an abnormally loud sound coming from your car, it is essential to get your exhaust system checked quickly.
Get Mesquite, TX and Rowlett, TX Muffler Repair at before your emissions testing
Have your vehicle's exhaust system examined once a year. An exhaust evaluation will feature:
- Inspecting that mounts are safe
- Inspecting your exhaust pipelines so there are no splits
- Examining your catalytic converter-- the part that redirects dangerous emissions
- Checking oxygen sensors
- Inspecting exhaust manifolds and gaskets for wear
- Examining the muffler for signs of rust or wear
Jordan's Car Care Center offers top quality Exhaust Repair and Muffler Repair in Mesquite, TX and Rowlett, TX
We offer a complete line of exhaust solution options, from high performance mufflers to replacement systems. Request a quote or schedule a visit with our experienced auto repair mechanics today.
Have your automobile's exhaust system inspected once a year.
Call Jordan's Car Care Center today to set up your next muffler repair before your next emissions inspection in Mesquite, TX and Rowlett, TX. Jordan's Car Care Center is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of Mesquite, TX and Rowlett, TX tires.